As is our custom here at Shoporganic.co.za it is time to reveal the top 5 products which caught our attention in 2015. The choices are based purely on our personal preferences and experiences with the products and the top 5 are given in no particular order. Each year we get sent a wide variety of products to review and each year we find another 5 products which make us smile! So without further ado, below follows our pick of the best for 2015:
Text and image contributed by Bruce Cohen of Absolute Organix. For more, please visit www.absoluteorganix.co.za.
For full contact details please see end of article.
Every year around Easter our factory is visited by a rather stern and methodical man named Ralph who represents Germany’s BCS Oko, one of the largest and most respected organic inspection agencies (it certifies 450 000 farms and 1000 businesses like ours around the world).
In the build-up to his visit, Absolute Organix is a flurry of high-adrenalin activity as we rush to ensure that all the documentation around our organic procurement and processing as well our physical production facilities will stand up to Ralph’s laser-beam scrutiny.
Text contributed by Marlize Nel from Down to Earth. Find out more here: www.shoporganic.co.za/downtoearth
Just how deep is skincare? Although a solid skincare routine is good advice, skincare is not only skin deep, it starts deep in your gut.
If the word skincare is mentioned, do you think of a skincare routine – a step by step process of cleansing, exfoliating, perhaps toning and then moisturising? These are after all the basics of maintaining of a healthy skin, taught to us by our mothers and the media.
- Creating your own personal blends with Essential Oils
- Natural Beauty with Avocado and Fenugreek
- The 4 Laws of Natural Hair Care
- Dr Baumann Sensitive skin range - Review!
- Top 4 foods for healthy hair this winter!
- GM content in our food, consumer wins and losses, a call to action
- Catnip for Cats...and Dogs??
- The Shoporganic Top 5 Organic/Natural products for 2014.
- Natural Tick and Flea treatment options continued..
- Pamper Central with Naturalmente!